Tuesday, February 17, 2009

January AFX Files


We now bring you the January 09 AFX Files and hope that you'll enjoy your free copy! Pick it up here.
*NOTE: the freebies for this issue have expired.

6 comments:

Anonymous,  February 17, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 18 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

LindaJD,  February 18, 2009 at 2:41 AM  

Thanks so much Kim, I can't wait it's always packed with so much!!

belle007,  February 18, 2009 at 5:05 AM  

Thanks so much for the great newsletter. Can't wait to try the graffiti tutorial.

Christie,  February 18, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

Thank you Kim and all the great designers, love all the great tuts and free goodies

* Lee,  February 20, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

Hello, I don't know if it is just me, but the links for the designer gifts don't seem to be working???

Thank you SO MUCH for putting this together. It is SO NICE OF YOU and SO HELPFUL!!!

* Lee,  February 20, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

Ok, I am an idiot! :D Lol! I found the links! :D

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP